Returns, Refund and Replacement Policy
Thank you for shopping at mmjonlinesale.com
All our products are produced and selected with the utmost care. We are here to help if you are not satisfied and wish to request a refund or a replacement. This page contains the conditions of our return, refund, and replacement policy.
Return my order
After you have received your order, you have 14 calendar days to let us know if you wish to return one or more item(s). But please be aware: not all items can be returned. Please continue reading to find out which items are not eligible.
Sending back items
Before sending back any items, always contact our customer support team. Items that are shipped back to us without approval from one of our customer support members will not be refunded or replaced.
- You will be responsible for covering the expenses for returning your item(s).
- In case a complete order will be returned, the original shipping costs will be refunded after inspection in our warehouse.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
- Also read: Refund
Items Not Eligible
Some of our products need to be stored in a specific controlled environment and can only be out of those controlled environments for a limited time before they are used for their purpose. These items cannot be returned and refunded. This applies to the following items:
- Mushroom Grow Kits
- Spores: prints, vials and syringes
- Cacti: potted, cutting and grow kits
How To Return Your Item
Please contact our customer support team on our live chat with your request or by sending an email to email@example.com you will receive further instructions on how to return your item(s)
As soon as we receive your item(s), it will be inspected in our warehouse. When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment, unless discussed otherwise with our support team.
The refund will be credited to your account within 14 days.
Items that have been ordered whilst on sale will not be refunded. Please note that package deals are not sale items and may be refunded when eligible.
Items that are not eligible for refunds or returns might be eligible for replacements.
Typically, there are four situations in which you may request a replacement. These situations are:
The product(s) arrived damaged.
We always take great care in packing your ordered products. In the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged, please email our customer support at mmjonlinesale.com. Please send proof of the damage in the form of a clear photo.
In order to receive a refund or replacement, you will need to notify us within 14 days, after receiving your order.
The product(s) became defective while under warranty.
If you suspect that your product is defective, you may contact us with a photo and description showing the defect.
A product is not covered by the warranty:
- When changes have been made to the product that are not referenced in the instructions manual.
- When shortcomings are the result of incompetent use.
- When there is no proof (photo) provided with the complaint.
The grow kit is contaminated or not growing:
In case of contamination or a grow kit with no growth, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. But keep in mind that a grow kit is not eligible for replacement with reasons mentioned above and additionally;
- When the contamination appears after the first flush has been harvested.
- When the grow kit has been received over 60 calendar days ago.
- When you have not picked up your parcel at the Access Point within five days.